Not a long post today. That tetanus shot on Tuesday is really getting me down. I’m surviving on Tylenol/Advil to keep going, but I just don’t have any real energy or drive at the moment. So, just a few thoughts here:
- Frankie really loves music, especially when I’m whistling along too it. We’re listening to Tool right now, and she is really responding.
- My wife reminded me last night that I had told her that it couldn’t be that bad when she got a tetanus shot a year ago. I admitted I was wrong.
- We had homemade spaghetti for the third time tonight. I’m going to freeze the rest of it, as three times in a row is enough of any meal.
- My wife is gone to class tonight and won’t be back until very late. She does that on Wednesday’s as well, so I am fully responsible for feeding the kids and getting them ready for bed on those nights. The other nights, we share the responsibility.
- I am very proud of my wife for finishing up her BA this spring.
- The kids had chore night tonight – vacuuming, emptying the garbage cans, emptying the dishwasher, and general cleaning. I did the dishes and am doing laundry.
- It just occurred to me that I should also go check my blood sugar soon, as feeling off and out of it is never a good sign for a diabetic. I’ve got about another hour until it’s been 2 hours since food, so I’ll check it then to see where I am. Then, I’ll have dessert. My dessert is something I made for myself, a low-sugar graham cracker crust, no sugar strawberry mousse (from a package), strawberry slices, and no sugar whipped topping.
- I have nothing else to say at the moment and will sign off for the day.